I just realized something. I oughta put up a disclaimer on this site.
As a writer, I'm used to having an audience, if you look at Facebook posts, or anything I do anywhere else, you'll notice (or not) that I filter just about everything I say. Every once in a while when I'm fully Manic I'll slip, but for the most part, I'm pretty normal and I keep my strong opinions to myself. That's because my friends don't all share them and I know just how horrible a thing can arise from DISAGREEING WITH SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS.
This blog? Less so. This is my own little corner where I'll put all of my opinions out there without any apologies. If you know me and suspect I don't agree with you on something, for the love of God avoid posts on that subject. Do you think your mildly shy kid is Autistic? Don't read "Autistic Parents can go fuck themselves."
So yeah. That's all I wanted to say.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment