So, I've finally done it, I've started a blog. How about that? I've had people poke me towards it for a rather long while (cough cough, Wifey) and here I am.
Well gee. Maybe someday people who don't know me personally will decide to look at my blog and be all like "Damn, I sure wish I knew who this guy is!"
Fine, fine, here goes:
My name is Steven McCaw, I'm presently 26. I live near Salem Massachusetts (about 50 feet away, in fact) in Swampscott. I'm married, I have one daughter. I am a baker at Panera, but I also do such myriad things as scaring people at Halloween, writing books, talking without end, and in general not shutting up.
Ain't life grand?
I've spent a considerable amount of my life studying something or another so I've gathered an encyclopedia's worth of useless information. I guess I'll probably write about that. Maybe I'll do reviews of stuff while I'm at it...
Damn, there is too much stuff to write about, isn't there?
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment